Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Small Victory

I will never be able to claim that I am a "good speller." I think the spelling part of my brain only got half turned on or something. There are some words that mispell repeatedly for really no reason at all. One of these words, paid, has really been causing me trouble this semester in HSM Econ. Everything seems to be paid from this and paid from that in this class. For some reason my hands type payed instead of paid and that little red spell check line pops up.

Well, it only took half the semester, but I have typed paid correctly every time I typed it today in lecture! Thought I would share my small victory ; )

PS- this is no April Fools joke....if you want to see one that made me laugh head over here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Debra, you are too funny! I can't believe you blogged about this. But it made me laugh!