Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Crazy Yard

That's right...our yard is one crazy mess. Notice these random plants on the corner; there really is no rhyme or reason to the previous owners attempts at landscaping. There are random plants growing out from everywhere! And of course there are copious amounts of weeds to go right along with them. Luckily, Brandon got right to work this weekend. He spent Saturday digging up all the random plants, relocating some along the fence line and soaking the rest in a water-filled bucket for his Grandma. He was a muddy mess by the end of the day.
He also surprised me with this little bit of landscaping around our little dogwood tree in the front yard. I love it!

I am looking forward to planting lots of flowers in the front of our house, even though it may be over a year away before I have time to do it... Oh well, I can always dream about my future when studying is not consuming so much of my time : )

No comments: