Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Favorite Cup of Tea

I love tea. I love hot tea. I love iced tea. I love flavored tea. I love tea made in the sunshine.
You get the picture : ) I thought I would share with you guys what kind of tea we have brewing at our house on a regular basis.

If we are craving hot tea, we usually make Chinese Oolong tea. This happens about once to twice a weekend during the winter. We love our tea pot and our sweet retro, push-button stove that gets the pot whistling in a jiffy.
We also keep tea in our pitcher at all times. For cold tea, we love the traditional Lipton tea bags. We go through a whole pitcher of tea close to about every other day. That's a lot of tea!
Now that the sun's coming out again, we are looking for a sun tea jar. Mmmm mmmmm....
How about you? What is your favorite kind of tea? Do you prefer hot or cold tea? If you don't like tea, what is your beverage of choice?

5 comments:

Joi said...

Um, I'm just like you, Debra. Except, I'm not a fan of flavored tea.

My fav is sweet tea! Oooh what a guilty pleasure!!! : )

Emily said...

You know my favorite is sweet tea! I miss our trips to the cafeteria to get tea when we lived in the dorms.

Kelly said...

I like hot tea! I haven't found a flavor that I don't like. You have inspired me to have a cup of sleepytime tea before I go to bed. It was funny, I was just reading your blog and I jumped up and asked Vinnie if he wanted a cup of tea, and he just gave me a weird look due to my randomness.

Unknown said...

Thank you for such good Information, Really appreciate the work done by you.....If you are a Tea Lover just like me.....Please Check out the blog mentioned below its really cooool !!!!!!!


http://staysharpwithtea.blogspot.com

Lynsey T said...

If you like flavored tea try vanilla chai. It's fabulous!I've never tried it iced but I bet it would be good that way too!