Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day


I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!!! Brandon has been my Valentine over 7 years now, and I couldn't be happier. Just for kicks I thought I would post a picture of the little goddies I purchased for him. I am going to make a little scavenger hunt for him to do when he gets off work today. We actually already went out for Valentine's dinner at Kyoto Steak House last night, since our puppy is going to be recovering from getting fixed the next couple days. Brandon gave me some chocolates and lab puppy training books (I have been wanting to buy some, since I have never trained a little puppy before). I made him wait to get the gifts I purchased though, since I wanted to make him work for them ; ) I thought those KY massage oil samples looked fantastic, since we both love a good back massage. This was also the first year that we are husband and wife, so I couldn't help but purchase a Valentine's Day card from the "husband" section. I don't know why, but I secretely love that I get to buy him husband cards...maybe its a girl thing.

No comments: