Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Showers

It wouldn't be spring without a shower or two right?! Which is exactly why Emily and I decided to plan an oh-so-fun shower for our prego friend Mary. See her cute baby bumb...

There is a baby in there...seriously, crazy stuff to me! I'm glad she is having kiddos first. I will learn everything I need to know from her ; )

We invited her closest friends and family and reserved some chocolate fondue at the Melting Pot. Delicious, melted chocolate. What more could a group of girls ask for?



Sorry ladies, I apparently only took action shots...

I wish I had more pics to share of all the fun shower details, but alas my phone (with which I take 90% of my pics) decided to die that very morning, after I took pictures of all the games, decorations, and favors the night before. Thank goodness I had the shower to cheer me up after that devestation! I just love these two ladies to pieces...

Can't wait to meet Baby Murphy in June; 2 months and counting!

No comments: