Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paint Party

Remember this Craig's list find dresser...


Well we had a little paint party Saturday.
See my sister Kara...

See my sister's BFF Maddie (practically my other sister)...

And now see the dresser after all the sanding, taping, and painting (two coats primer, two coats gray)...


Doesn't it look FABULOUS! She has got 9 whole drawers to organize her clothes into : ) I can't wait to see my sister's room start coming together. Just incase your wondering, the paint is Dutch Boy- Satin. The gray color is called Fired Steel from Color Place.

I wish the painting was done, but we still got more to go! The headboard will likely be finished up tonight, and then the armoir will hopefully be finished up this weekend (due to the chalkboard doors, which I will be sure to post about to tell you how they come out).

1 comment:

Joi said...

It looks so great!!!!