Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why oh Why

Why oh why did something have to run into my windshield? My last drive home from St. Louis (well for 5 weeks), and something slams into my windshield in the middle of a rain storm. The odd things was that there wasn't anything around me. Brandon analyzed the crack and determined that it must have came from more of a blunt object like a bird (I hope not) rather than a rock. What ever it was sure did make a loud noise! I knew I hit something, but couldn't see the cracks in my glass till I finally drove out of the down pour ) :
These little cracks ended up costing me $155 to replace my windshield...darn my luck! If it really was a bird, I bet it is thinking the same thing...

1 comment:

Lynn said...

oh no! That would happen to you on your last drive home!