Sunday, March 13, 2011

Christmas in March

That's right, my Christmas post is just now coming in March. I'm a firm believer in better late than never, perhaps because I'm so good at being late. Either way, here are a few memories I don't want to forget from December...

We went over to my parents and they were putting up the Christmas tree...in matching outfits. Unplanned, yet adorable.

We set up our Christmas tree downstairs this year. I hope to get better at decorating it. I got a tree topper after Christmas when they were marked down 75% off. Maybe next year it will be better.
(I swear this picture is saved upright, but the computer is having a mind of its own today)

This is my favorite Christmas present. It came in the mail all the way from Texas. It's two pieces of caramel candy with nuts packaged with festive red paper and masking tape. It's so precious.

It came from these people, my winter Texan grandparents. If you could zoom in you could see they are both wearing those ever fashionable sunglasses that fit over your regular glasses. They love them; I know this because they told me how great they are.

And finally, a picture of the sea of presents over on the Leslie side. They go all out for Christmas...presents everywhere. It's pretty exciting for me, so imagine being my niece Emarea and realizing half of the presents were for her!
That's Christmas in a nutshell. I'm sure there were tons more memories, but my mind is a tad bit foggy three months later...

No comments: