Monday, August 23, 2010

Random Happenings

Sometimes taking pictures of life events just plain skips my mind. Take for instance my best friend Shelby coming into town to visit for the weekend (the best friend whom I maybe get to see once a year if I'm lucky). We spend the whole weekend together and some how end up with NO pictures! The only thing I have to remember our weekend together is a pic I snapped afterwards to show her what I did with her gift she gave me...
Also, Brandon and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. We dressed up and went to a fancy dinner at V's. Do I have a picture of us all dressed up? Do I have a picture of our delicious prime rib dinner? No. I have one picture. A picture I snapped two days later of the roses he picked from our rose bush in our yard....

Alas, I did snap a couple pics of the 2010 Kansas City Susan G. Coleman Breast Cancer walk...
This one TERRIBLE self portrait may be one of the only camera captured moments I have taken of us this past month....
Sad, sad, sad...

No comments: