Sunday, June 14, 2009

Garage Sale Season

I think I may have mentioned this before, but I will mention it again. I love garage sales. Isn't it fun looking at the things other people have collected over the years?! Plus, you can snag the occasional "can't live without" item, for pocket change prices...love it! Well, even though I have been hitting up garage sales, Brandon and I actually took the time to sort through some items that we had accumulated and participated in our own neighborhood garage sale this weekend (gotta love the free advertising). Here is a picture of some of the things we had left on Saturday...
Don't worry, Brandon's parents, my parent's, and Gma Leslie all brought stuff over too. We aren't that big of junk collectors ; )

So, we added up all those 25 and 50 cent stickers, and the total come to...
Over $220 dollars (you don't think we added up every nickel and penny did you). Brandon and I actually made just over $100 ourselves. Now, what to spend the extra cash on?
I am thinking the guest bath. Brandon is thinking a paint sprayer. Decisions, decision...

No comments: