Friday, January 23, 2009

2 Months Later


With the end of the semester and the move into our new house, I haven't found the time to make any new post over the past 2 months! So much for becoming a dedicated blogger right off the bat...lol. I will try to be more diligent towards this endeavor in the following months. I don't have a lot of time today, but I wanted to go ahead and upload a picture of our new house. I couldn't be happier with our first home purchase! Our house is a ranch style home with a walk through porch over to our one car garage. Luckily for Brandon, a previous owner built an addition onto the back of the garage for her hair salon, which makes our garage extra long. He has managed to fill up the space pretty quickly, as he is rebuilding an old motorcycle he found online at the end of last summer. Since the garage does not have any heat right now, he doesn't plan on working on the motorcycle till this spring when it warms up a bit. This means he has plenty of time to use his handy-man skills around our home! His list on increasing abilities continues to amaze me- I will have to show off his work around our new home in my upcoming posts...

No comments: